Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 May, 08:38
@vincentkennedy

11.4 ✔️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 May, 08:39
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
42 is a big #, too! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 May, 08:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Me too ;)
and you are all 1 of 42 :D

24 May, 08:56
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I am honored brother.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
No one is above another, so I don't want anyone to think not following someone means what they have to say does not matter. It does, but 1 -> 2 -> 4 -> 8 -> 16 -> 32 so we easily all communicate and right now 42 is a good number for now. Love you all on AU, this is home and has been since January 2021.
09:24 PM - May 24, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
24 May, 09:30
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
There is so much more to it and I understand Brother, I Love this Whole Fam as well. The message travels as God chooses, it matters not, and 100 my fren No one above another, together we are All exiting that desert.