Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 May, 12:31
Simply stunning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 03:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Simply Stunning:

TY John John for the painting:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
Speaking of John John, where did he go? i miss his art!
03:12 PM - May 23, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 May, 11:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Heard he left after his paintings, and prayers that went with them, were taken from this site and posted elsewhere without giving him the credit for his own work. Right before he left, he started watermarking them, but I guess he just decided it was too much. 😔 I miss him and wish he would come back.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 11:32
Nana misses him so much, his art and his prayers.
Idk what happened. some woman was attacking him sexually online and was using his art as if it were hers on other sites he said and he just disappeared over night, every post even the dms he and I had all gone over night.
I know he has other avatars but I particularly miss this one his prayers and art were so inspiring.😪😭

Susan Hackler @suehack
24 May, 12:06
Another woman asked him why there were demons in his paintings. Upset him.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 May, 03:41
That makes me sad! He made this a better place😞

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 May, 11:31
me too🙏🏻