vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
miss tessa, you just commented on my post but guess what? If you read how your profile reads to everyone but your approved followers,,,,no one but them can read anything you type. PLUS in your description,,,,revealing the hidden stuff, is that a private group thing close family and friends? news aggregator profile for other websites? in any even i cant read the comment and the duplicity makes me wary.
04:38 PM - May 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
MAGA_ GIRL_TN @MAGA_GIRL_TN
22 May, 04:58
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
With all due respect Vernon, I am a very small account. I set my acct the way I needed to set it up for many reasons. I am also a true Patriot that spends many hours reviewing and sharing on other platforms. You posted information that interest me. I found the website with the information and shared to your post. Isn't that how we Patriots roll? Take what I posted and run with it if it bothers you. But, you took a screenshot of MY Acct and posted it along with an arrogant comment for others to see. This is way beyond wrong!!! Patriots do not do this to each other. PERIOD!! Please delete my profile post and I will unfollow you is the best solution.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396