JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 February, 12:33
🇺🇸 Good morning frens. ☕️ What great things will we accomplish today? 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
02 February, 01:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Someone please explain --- what is up with the "us" before and after your post comment?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 February, 02:21
In response Toast Jones to her Publication
How us? I don't understand the question.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
02 February, 02:25
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Perhaps toastjones is referring to the United States flag emoji's - apparently not all emojis are visibly depicted ?

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
Yes! This is exactly what is happening- I cant see the emoji flags-- unless i am copying and pasting. It only shows as Text "US" that is it. Thanks for helpin me out here!
04:04 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LePepeToastJones in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Toast Jones, click on at the bottom under it