Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 May, 10:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
22 May, 11:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
What do the red star and bleu checkmark mean?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 May, 11:21
In response MvA_r to his Publication
read reply here :)
https://anonup.com/thread/...

MvA_r @MvA_r
22 May, 11:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks, got it. The star part that is.

Sabrina Patriot :) @Sabrina77
22 May, 11:27
The blue check mark, means she is verified, which in turn means she is who she said she is. She has been verified as real and not fake.

MvA_r @MvA_r
22 May, 11:31
In response Sabrina Patriot :) to her Publication
Are you real?

Sabrina Patriot :) @Sabrina77
Lol yes, I have not gotten to donate, (that is the star), money is tight, everywhere. I am not worried about verifying, you either accept me or you don't. Kim is very popular across many social sites, so in order for no one to "pretend" to be her it is safer for her to be verified.
11:40 AM - May 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sabrina77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sabrina Patriot :), click on at the bottom under it