Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 May, 03:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot America @Trump4us123
21 May, 07:02
In response Made In America to her Publication
What does Red and Green Castle mean?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 10:30
In response Patriot America to his Publication
Means things are quickly coming to a head. We're at state 5. That's GREAT NEWS. Things should go quickly now.

Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Patriot America @Trump4us123
22 May, 11:09
In response Made In America to her Publication
Thank you! This made my day!

22 May, 11:32
In response Patriot America to his Publication
It made mine too. Just apprehensive about what to expect. You know, it's been an emotional roller coater. Up one day, down the next and it's not all grins and giggles. I actually threw up on a roller coaster the one and only time I rode one. I'm sure the people by, and below me didn't appreciate it one little bit. I had just eaten a strawberry funnel cake and smoked turkey leg, but I didn't intend on riding the stupid thing anyway else I wouldn't have eaten beforehand, but my family pressured me and I relented. "It'll be fun they said!!!! You'll love it, they said. Just close your eyes." It wasn't fun AT ALL.

Some days, I feel like I'm still on that roller coaster and I just wanna throw up. Not sure what to expect.