Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 May, 04:51
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Thanks for posting. Sometimes a simple meme can change a whole day or mood for me. I went down a rabbit hole today, that I have visited before, and it always leaves me unsettled. I prayed that Jesus would make the demons scram, after my daughter saw me and said "you look like you've seen some shit today". Boy, she knows me well. I told her I went down an uncomfortable rabbit hole,( which is a no no for me). Seeing this makes me think of being baby Pepe, who just needs to be held by Jesus, comforted by sweet memes. Thank you again.🌸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
26 May, 05:06
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
🤗you're welcome🤗 thank you for sharing your story about today with me.... you are not alone by far... and some of those rabbit holes are very dark...please be careful when going down some you know are that way... ask for EXTRA protection and while your down in that hole keep asking for protection ......this is why its bibical.....they are the hidden monsters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
26 May, 04:41
awww

Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 May, 06:00
I am seeing the truth to this? When we can see them by their frequency just how many roam in positions that are promoting self love?

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
21 May, 06:02
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
sorry, Im not following your question... can you please clarify it for me... thanks🤔🙂