Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
21 May, 11:45
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Same playbook. Reused over and over. So sad most will comply.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 May, 06:22
IF WE HAVE IRON CURTAIN...WE WILL BE SAFE FROM THIS WESTERN STUPIDITY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 May, 06:15
MEDEA are planting the seed of"monkeypox will soon be in NZ"🙄 nz is below and a liddle to the right of Australia-closest contry to Antarctica- strange how this country is regularly missing from images of maps ,js -i notice these things

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 May, 06:15
MEDEA are planting the seed of"monkeypox will soon be in NZ"🙄 nz is below and a liddle to the right of Australia-closest contry to Antarctica- strange how this country is regularly missing from images of maps ,js -i notice these things

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 May, 06:11
ITS I THINK SAFE TO SAY, THAT MONKEYPOX REPRESENT MARSCHALL PLAN FOR EUROPA DONALD? 🤔🤣🤣🤣

THAT IS WHAT I CALLED USA HOSPITALITY

https://youtu.be/Ph0hzjLMb...

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 May, 04:40
I enjoy watching certain Baseball teams play some good hardball..

Oh sorry, is somebody talking about monkey pox?--whatever!

I think they are needing a reason to use the treaty that supercedes
all constitutions for lockdown--watch me not do that, I've had
two years practice

Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 May, 04:25
The small pox vaccine resulted in polio cases. Expect paralysis next. They have no new tricks just recycle to the brainwashed.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 May, 04:26
💥Navigating Reality -We ARE A Slave To The Mind (Matrix)💥

Advanced knowledge to expand your consciousness + energy out of the DRAMA of human suffering of the lower warlike mind/animal soul and into a new unlimited state of being. In this video (below)I share truths that will set your spirit free!

I talk about what Awakening truly means by using the symbolism in Alien films. Awakening is like REALizing you are experiencing an alien invasion. These aliens or inorganic beings use THOUGHT to invade our consciousness. We experience these beings as "voices." These voices end up turning into programming which limits our energy and personal reality.

To truly awaken is to become aware of your programming and to transcend this limited inherited human mind full of voices and negative belief systems. We wouldn't be having thoughts if there wasn't something listening to them, which is the OBSERVER... our true self - consciousness and energy.

https://youtu.be/rXrNVL8I_...

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
22 May, 10:50
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
This was mind blowing video.