Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 May, 02:51
I need to ask you all to please pray for my dear friend Jess. I just got off the phone with her, yesterday she was diagnosed with a brain tumor.

Thank You in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
21 May, 03:18
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
prayers! (Ivermectin) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
I know the dosage for Ivermectin for COVID is probably different for dosages for cancer. I have a friend just diagnose with colon cancer. She doesn't want to go the traditional route for treatment: chemo/radiation. She mentioned Ivermectin to her doctor who of course would not even consider the thought of Ivermectin. Getting Ivermectin is not the problem. Finding the dosage for something other than COVID is the problem. Anyone have any idea?
03:50 PM - May 21, 2022
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
21 May, 07:12
In response Made In America to her Publication
✨Coming up: Saturday 5/21 Danny from Dirt Road Discussions talks with Scotty Saks of Sovereign Radio about how to properly dose Ivermectin horse paste.

✨More great testimonials on healing with ivermectin.

✨Other guests will be Sheriff Mack and Human Rights Attorney Leigh Dundas.

✨Tune in at 7 am PST/9 am CST/10 am EST

✨Go to: https://sovereignradio.net...

✨Click on the microphone to listen

21 May, 10:36
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
And I missed it. Dang it.

21 May, 05:45
Danny Lemoi on Telegram. Dirt Road Discussions. He talks paste only because it is the purest form of ivermectin. Dose 2 pencil eraser sizes a day. Drink lemon water. Do not eat rrefined foods, fast foods or sugar because that feeds the parasites. Donthis til healed. His instructions are on the channel and all his past chats. His live chats are Weds. and Sundays at 7 pm. So many testimonies! Danny's death to 100% health is fascinating. I have taken it everyday since last Sept.

Will BKr @WillBK
21 May, 04:06

21 May, 05:11
In response Will BKr to his Publication
Thank you Will. I'm going through it laughing my ass off. Whoever wrote this has quite the sense of humor. Very informative and soooooo very true.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
21 May, 03:59
suggest looking at the TG channel Dirt Road Discussions. there is probably info on there or that may point you in the right direction- its an Ivermectin channel

21 May, 04:02
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Thank you!!!

21 May, 05:02
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Wow, what a great channel. There's a wealth of information there about Ivermectin, be it pill form or horsepaste.