Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
I’m guilty. I have complained, pouted, been angry some days, calm the next. The emotional roller coaster of this “plan” was about to wear me out. I took a break for a few days and cleared my head. I can honestly say that I can now see the plan from that 40,000 ft. view. We already won. I also realize that I am a mainstream American patriot and I wasn’t supposed to be privy to a play by play. My job was to steal memes (lol) and try to red pill others. Somehow, I’m still on FakeBook and still sharing memes. I also shared words with folks in town and kept my neighbors praying with me. We are united and prepared. President Trump never broke his promises to us and we all know he is still our President and cares about people and this country deeply. He did what was necessary to save as many people as possible. A few more slings and arrows from the deep state and they are done. We will stand up to evil and God will be with us all. God Bless the USA, our military, every WH and Anon! 🕊🇺🇸
01:15 AM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Cowgal, click on at the bottom under it