Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 May, 11:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
21 May, 09:03
Wow! 😳😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 May, 11:14
After learning about this in 2012, I promptly joined the network

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 May, 12:21
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I remember you sharing this before.
i love it and kinda jelly :)

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 May, 10:10
Every time I drive anywhere I’m searching for these hidden pyramids. Been doing this for around 10 years after discovering Mudfossil University. Easier to see the possibilities in the winter when the foliage is gone. There are a few places in western WI I would love to direct someone to.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
21 May, 09:51
We love our Pyramids !!!

Olaf Koll @OlafK
21 May, 08:55
network is on

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
21 May, 07:28
I LOVE Matias De Stefano. He is a wealth of knowledge and wisdom.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
21 May, 06:37
Wow

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
21 May, 06:09
Vibes 🤩 Was just talking about this to a friend 😎

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 May, 05:51
Excellent work here - and YES Johnny a motherboard.
Makes complete sense, the dome is NOT a theory, NASA is fake.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 May, 05:11
Motherboard.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 May, 07:38
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
also Ley lines are the connectors

TexasFinds @TexasFinds
21 May, 01:11
Granted, this would only work for Gods firmament world. Not NASAs ridiculous explanation of what they say the world is.

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
21 May, 12:53

Golden Times donated @Golden
21 May, 12:59
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Pyramid Sandcastles at the Beach