Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 May, 11:09
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
GOING TO THE GITMO AND I'M GONNA BE A GONER - oh but I love you soooo much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
20 May, 11:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
20 May, 07:17
Whats up with that? Her eyes are super dialated and it seems over produced for something heartfelt so I doubt she did this on a whim

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 May, 07:21
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Gun to the head? Yeah, it’s definitely scripted.

Denise Morgan @Curiosity
20 May, 07:12
We know their DISGUSTING secrets! Well...some of us do!
S/he knows when his/her fans find out what VILE... EVIL people they are, they're going to go INSANE!

People are going to SHAKEN to the bone, their blood will run cold!

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 May, 07:14
In response Denise Morgan to her Publication
Yep! Interesting to see nonetheless. 😊

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
20 May, 07:06
man tranny

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
20 May, 07:06
What was that all about?

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 May, 07:07
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Looks and sounds like a farewell to me. 🤷‍♀️