Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
30 May, 05:48
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I hate to be the "but, actually..." guy, but actually, we are still in Taurus for at least another week.

https://stellarium-web.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
30 May, 01:40
6/12/67 here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 May, 01:39
The Gemini Twins are Metaphorical Representations of the "Indivi-DUAL Nature of Human Consciousness Divorced and Spiritually Alienated from the Source Consciousness of which it is an Indivi-dual Expression.
The Twins Represent the Left and Right Hemispheres of the Human Brain which are Connected by the 12 PAIRED Cranial Nerves. This "Middle Way" (i.e. The Middle Way of the Buddha/The Watercourse Way of the Tao; The Straight and Narrow Gate of Jesus) is referred to as the CORPUS COLLUSUM which Means "GREAT MAN"--a Reference to the Universal Being that Simultaneously Includes Yet Transcends our Indivi-"dual" experiences.
It is also the Vesica Pisces--the Creative Center/Intersection of Two Circles/Spheres that Emerge from and are Ultimately Grounded in the ONE Circle/Sphere from which they Emerged.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 May, 01:40
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
The Vesica Pisces is the Gateway/Stargate through which we are able to Look Within and Consciously Experience Ourselves as Unique, Creative "MAN"-I-FESTATIONS of the (Q)uantum Field that is the Ultimate Source of All Creation.

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
30 May, 01:30
Ready to shine!!! June 16th

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
22 May, 09:29
Gemini in the house!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 May, 08:53
Thank u miss Casey....i am June 18 and proud to be Gemini with my mercurial mind and well versed tongue in language. Now according to the idea that there are 13 signs with aether being the 5th element....i wood be Taurus. But i believe u wood have to go by the julien calender. Anyway i dont feel or behave like a Taurus at all. Im neither stubborn nor some of the other charactroristics. I can be reasoned with because im reasonable and intelligent. I talk like a Gemini. And my mind is able to over ride my heart when ive been lied to......they are cut out out of my life in a heartbeat.😏🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁.......and i do love deeply until i learn there are drugs they have hidden from me. I carve them out.....very mercurial. Tmi?

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
21 May, 07:10
The number 13 was hidden and demonized (aka stolen) by the cabal. It is argued there are 13, not 12 Zodiac Signs. Add in the Sign "Ophiuchus" and re-gig the dates (See post) and you might not be the sign you thought you were all this time Folks!
So I assume we could call them "Ophiuchians". Hard word to get used to though- here's the pronunciation https://www.youtube.com/wa...

So this shows Gemini's in this system are those born (Gregorian calendar) 21st June to 20th July!

Whos 2know @Whos2know
21 May, 07:29
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
sooo, Ima Gemini now? not a cancer? 🤭😳

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
20 May, 08:06
I'm a Gemini 🐸🐸

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
20 May, 07:48
DJT BD. -1 😁

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 May, 07:48
Done in 30?
4 Drops with Done in30.
https://qagg.news/?q=Done+...

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
20 May, 07:43
SHINE like a 😎💎😎

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
20 May, 07:32
my youngest will be 16 on june 14 and she is quite the little manifestor😊

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
20 May, 07:27
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Im June 19 😜🥳🥳🥳

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 May, 06:59
I'm feeling this😊

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
20 May, 06:58
DJT is a Gemini, wonder what might happen 🤔