Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
20 May, 07:44
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
lmfao... fook these fookers and they're dag gum money...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
20 May, 06:46
i hope this is circulating on twatter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 07:12
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
I hope so too.😉

guyo thorson @guyo
20 May, 03:29
maybe they knew and planned for it to happen

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 04:04
In response guyo thorson to his Publication
I truly believe they have been planning & plotting & slithering & skulking for decades upon decades....and aeons for those before them....as true evil doesnt relent...even though they know and we know that God Wins.

🙏✝️🙏

That whole debacle in that PA crash with the 100 monkeys was just a pathetic foreshadowing of future plans.

I didnt know about the 💉 being linked before to the monkeys though. That is even more abominable. 🤦‍♀️

Thank you so much for sharing.🙏

Hope you have an amazing weekend
🕊💖💫

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 May, 03:12
Fear and panic are detrimental to the immune system. This is why [they] promote fear first. Get the facts and don't react. Many times these tactics are done just to gauge the response. Many failed last time by overreacting in fear which played right into their plan. Remember that the ONLY WAY to stop tyranny is to STOP COMPLYING with it.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 03:16
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you so much for sharing Carol.

I appreciate all of your wonderful posts and insight.🙏

Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
🕊💖💫

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
20 May, 04:00
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
The thing that irks me is people can clearly see it says it's not easily spread, but you know they're going to be in a panic anyway and want another vax to take because of fear. Absolute insanity.