Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
20 May, 09:34
Dan Scavino on Twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 May, 01:25
In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication
Patriots hitting all platforms. Love this stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Gerri World @Gerri_World
20 May, 06:30
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
@gerri_world " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@g...
We need to return to the battlefield. Organize here on AU, but the digital battlefield is out there. Many like me are suspended from Twitter. For those who can not be on Twitter, we need to spread the Truth on Truth.
Would be great to follow other AU ppl on Truth so pls let us know who you are if you have an account on Truth.

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
20 May, 03:12
We the “ultras” keep holding the red, white and blue line! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
20 May, 02:43
Twiiter and Facebook suspended my account for life

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 May, 02:17
. 🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻🙏🏼

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 May, 01:58
Thank you this was a timely share! There are so many things happening in my family right now. It takes a lot of energy out of me. I don't have enough energy to be on top of things and be here like I used to.