JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 May, 08:28
The Q Drops are loaded with gematria comms. It's very easy now to tell shit from shinola among the anon accounts now based on which ones are paying attention to that fact.

Hot Summer- 132
The Living God- 132
The Most High- 132
No Coincidences- 132

...and one of my personal favorites of course...
JFK Jr. Is Alive- 132

https://youtu.be/tiAhTus8R...

#IntelligentDesign
#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
To be honest, I'm of the opinion that 99%+ of gematria is utter nonsense.

This for example is like, huh? How do you pick two words out of a paragraph and count the letters, then find phrases to match the count of those two words, and then perceive something to have been found?

So, hot summer is 132 in gematria. Ok. That's great.

So how many sequences of letters can add up to 132. The scope of possibilities is so utterly beyond comprehension that it's bordering on insanity to present a "match".

There is a bit of religious nuttery in this movement that I'm hoping gets ironed out in the awakening. Not bad people, just incredibly naive, which is ironic given the fact that we are in the midst of the fall of the empire that gave us Christianity as a "gift" in the first place.
12:59 PM - May 20, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FightingIrishman in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 May, 10:03
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
When Moses wrote the words of God...with the diective to not change a word, add a word, or leave a word out...He gave numeric value to the words He created...and each syllable. Its quite brilliant when u look at hebrew as written. Its ok that u feel as u do sir....same with the other comments below.....but what i wood suggest to each of u is try not to disparage the Faihful anons u speak of.....they are praying for u....as am i . Ur are on the winning side and as such we honor u wh love and respect. We arent some head in the clouds wishy washy dopes.....we are all chidren of God....u too. I will be here if u wish to chat further...or i can listen.....please well kind sir....u are loved.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 10:18
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I understand that we are all children of God and I always concede that religious people are good people.

However, the deceit is much much deeper than people expect.

Theology is a subject I have a lot of passion for, as well as accurate ancient history, and it upsets me that there is no ultimate truth to either of them.

Christians are going to have a hard time accepting that the story of Christ is a lie that shrouds a deeper truth.

No matter how wonderful it seems right now, you need to realise that it was given by the Romans as they conquered the world.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
20 May, 01:41
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Very well said.

Religious, nuttery, and naive.

Perfectly describes 90% of AnonUp

This is why Ive lost faith in humanity recently

We were supposed to be the leaders, the ones bringing sense to a senseless world, the ones who are "awake".

Nope, the movement turned into a bunch of people who will believe anything anonymous people say to them, there is no critical thinking, no logic, no discernment, nobody is thinking for themselves.

Its become a joke, and once again, WE are to blame.

We just wont learn the lessons God is teaching us.

AnonUp is firmly in the matrix.

20 May, 02:08
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Yes. There is a time for God, and I guess on each individual's personal level, that time is always.

But in the midst of psychological warfare, I believe critical thought to be of utmost importance.

In a war with bombs and bullets, you don't want somebody to bless you in the middle of the battle, you want them to pass you the feckin ammo.

The nature of this war has made people give far too much prominence to the practical use of God.

It feels like a bleedin' neverending church sermon sometimes and even in a relgious world, who the hell wants their whole life to be a sermon.

Even God doesn't want people to do this. God wants people to live their lives, not mention God every 5 minutes. It's akin to people not living their lives because they have to record everything on their phone. This kind of over-religiousness is the same thing.

It's actually this kind of over-religiousness (where everyone is a preacher) that turns people away from right leaning groups.