Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
19 May, 08:13
Prayer Request.

I am going for an Endoscopic Ultrasound tomorrow on my liver, etc. Been in pain for well over a year. 5 other procedures show an issue but they are not sure what it is.

My name is Melvin.

Thank you!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
19 May, 10:16
In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication
Hi Melvin - I am keeping you in my prayers brother.

I want you to try to get your hands on some Ivermectin (the “horse paste”) - one pencil eraser eraser sized doses per day.

I started taking it in March this year. I had no major issues to begin with, but I have lower blood sugar, and my blood pressure is lower.

You cannot overdose - but larger doses can cause something called herxing, which manifests differently for everyone - but TEMPORARY pain in extremities, sometimes discomfort internally, blurred or flashy vision, some people never experience herxing. ALL TEMPORARY and indicative of parasite reacting and being killed of.

Ivermectin is a fungus. It is naturally occuring on vegetation after a rain, or after dew dries. Literally a God-given gift to mammals who need regular clearing of parasites. Ever seen a dog or cat eat grass? They are getting Ivermectin.

I’m not a doctor, but I do have experience using this. Also worth listening to:
https://t.me/DirtRoa

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
*One pencil eraser-sized dose 2x daily for as long as it takes for that pain you are feeling to subside, then one same-sized dose once per week (best to take on an empty stomach and to cut out drinking alcohol - if you drink alcohol - and cut out refined sugar and other sweets; these things feed parasites).
10:35 PM - May 19, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
19 May, 10:45
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Thank you for the prayer and advise. I will get me some Ivermectin and give it a try.👍🙏