JET2 @JET2
• Putin’s Russia is the first largest major country to pull away from the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) CIA-Rothschild-Rockefellers- Deep State controlled banking system out of Switzerland. Russia went back to a Gold-backed system that JFK, Trump and Russia planned to bring down the Deep State Central World Banking system.
• You don’t see the real collapse of the World Markets in the news. That's why you see in every country organizations backed by Elites asking for money for Ukraine – that goes into Cabal pockets.
• Inflation was happening at a rapid speed. Millions of top investors from around the world have sold off their stock and pulled money.
07:55 PM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JET2 in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
20 May, 09:03
In response JET2 to his Publication
I discovered your page, yesterday - started reading your posts then, and am carrying on reading, today. I'm enjoying the overview that you are presenting here - it's helping me to organize my thoughts. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
19 May, 10:03
💯✨☝🤜💥🤝
7 × 7
5:5
#NCSWIC NOTHING #wwg1wga GOD'S CHILDREN 🙏 🙌 ✨.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
19 May, 07:57
Let evil squirm.