JET2 @JET2
• On 16 Jan. 2022 Trump announced GESARA/NESARA at an Arizona Rally and it was believed that 120 days later on Sun. 15 May 2022, GESARA and NESARA formally activated.
• On Tues May 17, 2022 a Constitutional Convention of 38 states was held in Washington DC. With US Inc officially declared dead and the US Republic restored, the US was now functioning under the original 1776 Constitution: https://youtu.be/U9ZoBqXvy...
• Big Event on Fri. 20 May 2022 at 4 pm EST …Trump, Truth Social
5/16/22 Nancy Drew-Video 4-Guardsmen at WH-Not for Greece PM-Only 38 State Flags- Lots Going on Here - YouTube

Follow Nancy on Telegram

06:27 PM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JET2 in this post can reply
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
20 May, 12:01
In response JET2 to his Publication
i just watched nancys video and it was amazing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
20 May, 11:02
Still can't get on to TS....please share what happens on TS at 4pm.

Ken Mac @KenMac
20 May, 10:48
👀

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
20 May, 09:08
I was there on friday and a HUGE 50+ vehicle motorcade left DC. Nancy drew said she didn’t see one leave, they must have just missed where she was standing but I saw it in the afternoon! super cool and lots of very coded numbers in that line ;)

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 May, 09:05
What are the 38 states? We need to get every state together again.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
20 May, 10:22
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Some say U.S. as we know it ceased to exist in 1871 when U.S. became a corporation. We had 37 states at that time. Perhaps Patriots are restoring country back to that time. Just a guess.