Only people mentioned by JohnQpublic in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
19 May, 12:23
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Citric Acid (Krebs) cycle. vagueley remembered from undergraduate biochemistry. It's an essential part of our energy metabolism. Doesn't mean it's not toxic in excess, but of course everything is, even water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 May, 12:08
Horrifying and maddening! I'm more than ready to fight!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
19 May, 12:05
Is there a tutorial on how to become a breatharian
(did I even spell that right?)

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
19 May, 12:26
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
that a new one to me

Awake Now @Awakenow
19 May, 12:04
would love sauce on this! Everything points back to lemons and limes….

19 May, 12:13
In response Awake Now to her Publication
look at the link posted on citric acid, it explains better. i used organic lemons every day in my drinking water, and to cook with or make salad dressing from. It actually alkalyzes our ph levels in our bodies. Keep using.❤️

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
19 May, 11:03
Citric acid used in most sweets and sherbet for sour taste

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
19 May, 10:35
https://www.chemicalsafety...
Yes it is derived from Black Mold.

Awake Now @Awakenow
19 May, 12:06
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
Thank you!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 May, 10:29
wow - f them all

19 May, 12:07
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
💥yes, fook them all. usually I am pretty peaceful and forgiving, but Fook Them, they need to be eradicated from this earth.💥