Sam Brown @sambrown
18 May, 06:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
18 May, 06:46
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
I HAVE TRIED TO WRITE AND POST NEWS ABOUT HOW VIOLENT AND DANGEROUS THE MUCH (NOT ALL BUT MOST!) OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY IS

NO -ONE OR FEW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SPEAK OUT *** YET"""

PEOPLE IN THE MAINSTREAM ARE 100% BRAINWASHED BY THE MEDIA ABOUT "RACIST"

BLACK ARE LOOTING AND MURDERING AND RAPING EVERYTHING THAT MOVES LIKE DOGS!

WHITE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING AFRAID TO SAY ANYTHING

WHEN THE DNA EVIDENCE WILL PROVE THE LINAGE OF WHAT AND WHO THE BLACKS ARE????

(YOU'LL FIND OUT!)

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING ASLEEP AND "CAN NOT SEE RACE" MATTERS
THEY ARE BLIND

WHITE PEOPLE READ THE BIBLE AGAIN...

WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR ENEMY REALLY IS?

UUUMMMMM YOU'LL FIND OUT!!!!!!

BREEDING OUT WHITE PEOPLE BY BLACKS IS DESTROYING THE WHITE RACE- ITS GENOCIDE- THINK PEOPLE THINK!

WE ARE NOT ALL "ONE RACE" YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juan Campo Curbera @Betoobig
18 May, 06:49
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
yes one race, the human race it is called and we came feom Lyra. much love

18 May, 07:10
In response Juan Campo Curbera to his Publication
WE ARE SEEDED FROM MANY RACES NOT ONE

YOU'LL FIND OUT!

SATAN IS THE FATHER OF ONE OF THE RACES.......

LET ME THINK.... I JUST WONDER... IF...

"NAH !......... COULDN'T BE...!"

READ THE DECEPTION IN GENESIS, EVEN THE RABBIS KNOW THE TRUTH

YOU HAVE BEEN LIKED TO

THE TRUTH IS IN THE DNA

DNA DOES NOT LIE!

the dracos manipulated our dna... and kept for themselves a type of DNA which they can use and get into that specific bodies.... that's the highest ranks of the cabal like monarquies .... when the human borns they let it be till 3 years old and then they kill that kid ... when the soul leaves the draco enters the body... it is true they also do clones and tgat the Chinese were created differently so they are more social.... but nothing else.... from there to say black people are that diferent race there's a huge (and really bad vibe) lap.....much love which is what we all need
09:30 AM - May 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Betoobig in this post can reply
18 May, 12:36
In response Juan Campo Curbera to his Publication
you are SOOO BLIND

God is both good and evil

GOD IS ALL! THERE ARE MANY SEEDED RACES FROM MANY DIFFERENT RACES FROM LOTS OF DIFFERENT STAR RACES

BLACK, REDS, PURPLE, SCALES, GREENS, SLIMY AND YES HUMANOID WHITES AND BLACKS!~

There is not ONE love that is all 100!

evil is real and love is real - the two are not one AND LIFE HAS EXISTS THIS WAY FOR EONS!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU THINK SO! "LOVE WILL CONQUER EVIL!"

EVIL WILL ALWAYS EXIST~

THERE IS GOOD IN BLACK AND WHITE
THERE IS BAD IN BLACK AND WHITE

You lose this 100% and will believe what you want to see
God is BOTH evil and good

I said (did you read???) not ALL blacks, niggers, apes porch, monkeys and welfare rats, street hoes, are bad NOT ALL BAD

But most of them ARE----- EVIL DARK CRIMINAL MINDS AND SOULS

SO THERE!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

18 May, 12:59
of course source is all that is... we arent talking about that.... human race is one and only and here 9n earth we got all the colors from the soil of the earth and we came from Lyra.... there's no evolution like Darwing said nor creation like Bible says.... it was panspermia ..... and hey... i am not attacking you.... what you are feeling is cognitive dissonance.....
beware of the people who rwad but one book.... plus the bible is incomplete so you are basing your beliefs on a manipulated book..... and i am the blind.... wake up