guyo thorson @guyo
3 weeks ago credit card debt started to go backwards. looking on another page it is going higher. i am confused. i was with the hope nesara kicking in
08:18 AM - May 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by guyo in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
18 May, 08:49
In response guyo thorson to his Publication
Technically speaking, with NESARA/GESARA, the debts are not erased; rather the INTEREST - which is unlawful - that was charged on the debt would be returned/refunded (any interest ever paid over that person’s lifetime on any debt that was incurred through the CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM. Private loan contracts between individuals are NOT covered by this). In most cases that interest would pay off all or a good portion of the debt. If you borrowed money to buy something you still owe that money - the interest and the rate at which it was charged is what NESARA/GESARA deals with.

Regarding loans between private individuals - these represent private contracts. If you borrowed money from a friend (or a private mortgage broker, or a car dealership) - OUTSIDE OF THE UNLAWFUL CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM - your interest on that debt is not returned to you under NESARA/GESARA.

Lastly, NESARA/GESARA cannot begin until all nations involved have ended all conflicts/wars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
guyo thorson @guyo
18 May, 12:14
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
thanks for the info and i understand that, going to my question, 4/25 it started going down in debt, i recorded it daily and did not close the browser, i pulled it up on another page and then it is much higher numbers showing along with going up, i have not closed the page opened since 4/25 and it continues to go down, some one else had brought it up and that is when i noticed it to begin with

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396