Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 May, 12:37
Truth Social is a good platform but will never be AnonUp! There’s something special here Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Make new friends but keep the old
one is silver (TS)
but the other is gold (AU)
A circle is round is has no end
that's how long I wish to be your friend.

Cheesy I know but it was a song I was taught in my childhood. 🙏🤍
07:03 AM - May 18, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
18 May, 06:03
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Not cheesy at all -- that was perfect! Love it & the TS and AU. ❤️
There is something very special here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
18 May, 08:43
❤️I remember that little song! I love how you included TS and AU in that. Really brilliant! I love my AU fam. 🐸😎 Still pondering joining TS, but, like most, this is my comfy place.

18 May, 08:57
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
I have a huge smile on my face seeing it bring back good memories for a few of us 😊 I'm taking my time going over there too. Like VK said, It's good to have a home base!

Ghost Cat @Ghostcat
18 May, 08:24
😉like how you did that!!! TS/AU

18 May, 08:42
In response Ghost Cat to her Publication
🤭😊🤍

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
18 May, 08:19
omg memories jyst flooded in. 💖

18 May, 08:42
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
🤭🤍 Same though!

Lily B.... @LilyB
18 May, 07:32
I remember learning that when I was a Brownie (pre-Girl Scout).😀

18 May, 07:37
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
THAT'S WHERE I LEARNED IT TOO!!! 🤍