John Atkison @Duende
ABC News Senior Medical Contributor Dr. Jennifer Ashton subtly admitted vaccine-induced AIDS exists during a recent edition of “Good Morning America.”

Discussing a new study published by the peer-reviewed journal The Lancet, Dr. Ashton explained the fourth dose of both Pfizer and Moderna Covid jabs is causing surges in antibodies which can lead to a disruption of the immune system.

Claiming there has yet to be “any evidence of this” actually happening, Dr. Ashton went on to describe “an immune phenomenon known as tolerance where, if you already have high antibody levels and you get another booster, that your immune system can start to say, ‘What am I needed for?’ and kind of start to shut down.”
08:33 PM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 May, 11:20
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Been saying that....look at the "delivery system"(for lack of a propper term) of the vax. Same as hiv....which i have had since '05. Fucking fauci must die publicly!!! All manufactured to do what they did....destroy immune systems. I am recovering from my second case of PCP. If u havent heard about PCP...look. it. up! I am a motherfucking fighter guys!!!... so if ur scared...get behind me! Iwil never let u down!!! Its why i LOVE DJT! HES A MOTHERFUCKING FIHTER TOO.....for u and me.😑♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 May, 08:43
In response John Atkison to his Publication
🌸Just read this to my husband, in case there was any chance he is thinking of getting a 2nd booster.🌸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396