Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
17 May, 04:38
My little girl Ruby is really sick. She's only 20 yrs old and is fighting for her life. please send a pray for her! She's really special 🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soulo Flier @SouloFlier
Get on Telegram and join "The Universal Antidote Videos" group. You will find the answers to how to cure your bird using Chlorine Dioxide (CDS) It is a water purifier and kills bacteria, viruses, cysts, etc
You can purchase it at any place that sells camping supplies for about $13.00. I don't like shopping at Walmart, but you can get it there too.
05:36 PM - May 17, 2022
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SouloFlier in this post can reply
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
17 May, 06:58
In response Soulo Flier to her Publication
Agree, it’s for all animals and humans. I love that channel!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soulo Flier @SouloFlier
17 May, 05:38
Also, join the "The Universal Antidote Videos Chat" too on Telegram and ask questions to cure your bird there!

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
17 May, 10:35
Thanks. That's a good idea! I already use soft water & reverse osmosis.