Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 May, 11:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
All guilty of approving falsified financial statements and in breach of thier fiduciary duty to protect shareholders.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 May, 09:09
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
lawsuits against Sales Force and Mastercard alone will be the death of those companies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 May, 08:53
GEORGENEWS, [May 18, 2022 at 4:54 PM]
⚡️Elon Musk Tweets in Agreement that He Knew Twitter Was Fudging It’s Numbers and Lying About It before His Offer to Purchase!

Last week Elon Musk tweeted out that his purchase of Twitter was put on pause so he could examine if their claims of less than 5% fake/spam accounts were accurate.

Musk continues to speak out about this likely fraud perpetrated by the Twitter company on the public and investors.

In a recent interview, he compared buying Twitter to purchasing a home infested by termites.

On Tuesday country music artist John Rich responded to an Elon Musk tweet suggesting Musk must have known about the bot problem with Twitter and the lies by its board and officers before he offered to purchase the company.

Elon Musk responded, “Absolutely.”

BOOM! 💥

###

https://t.me/georgenews | GEORGENEWS

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 May, 08:25
Elon’s exposure of Twitter’s scams = Enron x144
I’m pretty sure that’s the right math for this because it’s not just about the money it’s about the stronghold on the narrative. So much bigger things at play! :)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 May, 08:24
I just watched the documentary Enron about 2 weeks ago
It was unreal what they did, I remember it well