Dear Reader @DearReader
I find it hard to engage here on AU, I ask questions but rarely any sort of dialogue opens up.
I'm not anon on twitter, don't post anything 'edgy' and yet I've been ghost banned for years, presumably due to the people I follow.
Is it just the way this platform is set up do you think, or us it that people don't want discussions?
02:24 PM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by DearReader in this post can reply
Diane Goldman @DGold
22 May, 05:54
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
Timing is important to get more eyes on your posts. Lots of midnight riders and early birds on AU. Dissemination of information so we use the built-in buttons to share information. General Flynn taught us to include source links from verified sources. Very important to readers of our posts. Please reply to me any time.😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
22 May, 05:49
Threads just don't usually go on as long with people with whom we tend to agree with for some reason. I've had threads last hundreds, and a few last even for thousands of posts with people I disagree with on FB and You Tube arguing back and forth.

If I feel like I have anything to add to the conversation, I'm not shy about jumping in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
17 May, 02:45
I think people bounce in and out of here for short bursts through the day. Most probably don’t see your posts. Posts also tend to get buried quickly in people’s feeds, so re-posting can help get more eyes on your posts.

Dear Reader @DearReader
17 May, 02:25
*is it