Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
Had three replies in my Anonup notifications.
I was excited.
There are never replies.
They were all bullshit attacks.
Good luck with that, guys.
You can't throw me off the rails.
01:50 PM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trilby_Smith144 in this post can reply
Yankee Doodle @YankeeeDooodle
17 May, 02:11
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
Trilby did you see Truth has a laptop signup today

https://truthsocial.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 02:40
In response Yankee Doodle to her Publication
No, I didn't.
Thanks for the heads up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
17 May, 01:56
I few weeks back someone on Twitter had asked about you. They said they were worried. I sent a link to your AU account. There's folks thinking about you

17 May, 02:00
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
Thank you for letting me and them know.
I am back on Facebook now and the support is outstanding.

Awake Now @Awakenow
17 May, 01:53
I have only had that happen once. I was quite surprised, because everyone is so supportive and encouraging on here. Just block them and smile! :)

MvA_r @MvA_r
17 May, 01:53
Stand By Me | Playing For Change | Song Around The World - YouTube

Come learn more about our mission and how you can be part of it: https://playingforchange.com/This song is featured on our first album, "PFC: Songs Around Th...