Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
16 May, 07:18
Flat earth is CIA HOAX
https://themillenniumrepor...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Lisa @robeofglory
17 May, 12:16
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
I disagree as there are over 200 scriptures that prove the Earth is flat with a dome firmament. The heliocentric model of the Earth is the real hoax! If you really study it out and watch flat earth videos, the evidence is undeniable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 12:24
In response Patriot Lisa to her Publication
Absolutely 100% disagree. If sadly, you use Scripture as proof then Jesus is a lamb or a loaf of brad. Peter is a rock and a prostitute rules the waters. This is poetic, symbolic, allegorical Biblical language.... How do you think Starlink works? Why does the sun stay the same size at sunset when falling beneath the horizon..instead of flying away and diminidhing from view. Dear one, common sense will tell you if the earth was flat the sun would shine everywhere 24/7. Stop believing the nonsense.

17 May, 12:30
We don't believe it is non sense. They have lied about everything! NASA is run by the Illuminati.

I'm sorry, but OK, you have made up your own mind and that is fine.. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
01:07 PM - May 17, 2022
In response Patriot Lisa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
17 May, 01:33
No need to be sorry! The Holy Spirit showed me the truth! God bless!