NEO ONE @Neo
17 May, 11:51
Because the manfest was a last mnute production. And a 1:1 copy from the New Zealand shootng.
These people are stupd.
Q told us often and he was 117% correct wth t.
Bunch of Morons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Does anyone have a link to the video or manifesto?
11:53 AM - May 17, 2022
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
17 May, 05:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
UH OH ——- More Scripted Anger????

Just revealed in the Sussmann trial that the judge is married to the lawyer of one of the two “lovers,” Lisa Page, and Attorney General Merrick Garland presided over their wedding. Rigged!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
17 May, 04:55

The Rubber Duck ™️ @TheRubberDuck
17 May, 03:21
@vincentkennedy 👇 very “1st-person shooter game” larpy, imo

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
17 May, 04:37
In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication
this looks like a video game

Nunya Business @AAug22
20 May, 03:22
In response The Rubber Duck ™️ to his Publication
OMG. I was just watching it slowly. Go watch it at the 51-54 sec mark. He points the gun at someone's head on the floor & fires. There is air movement (the person's hair moves) but there is no blood or entrance wound! This is totally fake!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
17 May, 02:16

17 May, 02:16

17 May, 02:10

17 May, 02:01

17 May, 01:57

Alan Dunne @abdunne
17 May, 01:09

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
17 May, 01:06
I’ve seen more than one post on twitter dot com where ppl downloaded the manifesto to their private cloud and the cloud provider locked down the document 👀
google is the culprit

NEO ONE @Neo
17 May, 12:52
Air pressure rifle.
All staged.

Mike Anon @Mike314
17 May, 02:01
Their staged false flags get sloppier every time.

Ultra MagaQueen @MagaMeg1989
17 May, 03:19
no blood any where

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 May, 12:09

[30] Exact @Gq1620
17 May, 12:01

NEO ONE @Neo
17 May, 12:08
In response [30] Exact to his Publication
Jordan made an excellent job here.

17 May, 11:58
No, but I did just find the New Zealand one from a while ago, in my Google drive. 😁

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
17 May, 05:29
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Remember, one could go to jail having a copy of this video and it was forbidden on all social media.