Bay 17d @Bay17d
03 May, 10:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gary Oak @oak
03 May, 12:50
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Sorry for infringing on your right to cough your diseased phlegm in my face Jr.!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
03 May, 12:59
In response Gary Oak to his Publication

Gary Oak @oak
13 May, 10:12
Funny, coming from the guy who thinks spreading disease is a basic right.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
13 May, 11:47

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
13 May, 12:03
This is my first encounter with a shill on AU. Didn't know they were here.....you gonna give him the "Fooked" button? 😂

Bay 17d @Bay17d
13 May, 12:11
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
🤣🤣👍🏼 Chris you're awesome! I like to make fun of them maybe I should use the Fook button instead😆

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
13 May, 01:06
I did cause it was fun doing it for the first time!!😂

Gary Oak @oak
16 May, 06:34
Brigading people you disagree with is so 2016. What happened to MuH fReE sPeEcH

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
16 May, 08:08
I'm all for you having free speech, but when it's obvious you're causing trouble you can take your free speech somewhere else. Please tell my you truly don't believe the 💩 you said? If so, maybe you should head on back over to twitter until you get un-brainwashed. They'll love what you just said and probably offer you a job at the company.

Gary Oak @oak
Can you say that in a way a normal, well adjusted person understands what in God's good grace you're trying to say?
11:02 AM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by oak in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gary Oak, click on at the bottom under it