Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
02 February, 01:55
Do we still have time to take a refresher course in Mandarin?

We've been sold!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
02 February, 02:08
In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication
how do you know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 02:13
In response Rhonda Haywood to her Publication
Know what? Mandarin?

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
02 February, 02:21
handing land over to china so they can drill

My sources say....

I trust CJTruth - he's got the goods. I can track down his findings perhaps?
02:27 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by HelloWorld in this post can reply
Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
03 February, 05:37
i know that china bought some land here in Texas and i heard Gates was buying it up also. But i havnt seen any articles. i follow who I can. Im a newbie to this Anon stuff and find it confusing how things are figured out or chased down. lol. ty

03 February, 06:32
The anons/autists are amazing - talents not seen in a long time. And, the team is growing larger by the day.

We are literally going to dust out every corner, every nook, and every cranny in our quest to clean house, expose the criminals and fraud perpetrated on not only our people, but the people of the World.

We're going to expose the Globalist Agenda, the NWO buffoons, and the Evildoers who are quite literally bringing hell to earth through totalitarianism, authoritarianism, and communism and we will not rest until every rat is trapped, tried, and convicted.

#MAGA
#QANON
#wwg1wga