Mary Irwin @KayakKid
On Nov. 3, 2020, I left my paper ballot at home. I live in a red county in a blue state. Prior to entry, an official pointed a gun-shaped thermometer at my forehead. After printing and signing my name (not in CAPITAL LETTERS), I was given a paper ballot. I gave it back, and requested to use one of the (two) voting machines. When told I couldn’t, I said, “I have a medical condition and need to use the machine." After some chatter among ‘officials,’ one told me to wait until he contacted the County Board of Elections to get approval. It was granted. Talk about shady.

After the vote, former intel officer, Dr. Steve Pieczenik, revealed that the 2020 election “was the largest sting operation in history.” He also claimed that all genuine ballots had a watermark (visible under UV light), which could differentiate real votes from fake ones, and track and find lost or disposed ballots. Watch the Water has multiple meanings.

Anyone keep their ballot and vote in person? See anything shady
01:12 AM - May 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by KayakKid in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Irwin, click on at the bottom under it