Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 May, 11:11
I only post numbers when I happen to see them. Am seeing all kinds lately that mean something to me, like 11:45, 9:11, 10:55, and of course the repetitive numbers of 1:11, 11:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44. Maybe saw 5:55 once. Think I did wait for 11:11 once also when wanting to post a pic with it. But other than that, it's just when it happens, sometimes at the last second before it turns. It's pretty wild. The 11:11 sightings always remind me that we're in the "11th hour" before Jesus returns. I believe we're in the first part of the Last Days. Some think it's gong to happen at anytime now, and since God is God, He can do anything. But there are prophecies still waiting to be fulfilled. First, I believe there's going to be another Great Awakening, and great revival to rock this planet. It's going to be great. But at some point, the Lion of Judah will return and make "all things new!" And that will be the best of times.❤️✝️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by jennyloub in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jennifer Bender, click on at the bottom under it