E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
The only way of getting rid of treason is by destroying traitors. And by making their demise so horrific that none will dare think of doing it again.
09:31 PM - May 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by DavidQ762 in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
17 May, 08:32
In response E David (DavidQ762) Quammen to his Publication
Never worked in the past. By all means, they should all be executed, but the key to prevention of a recurrence is to remove either the incentive or the opportunity for treason. We can track all financial transactions. We can track all mobile phones. Get the traitors out of the surveillance community and we can relax. I don't mind being watched what I do, so long as I'm not liable to be framed by MI6!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
17 May, 08:37
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
I beg to differ, as it worked real well in our revolution. As well as in the French Revolution right after ours. But We The People didn't listen to our ancestors' warnings concerning 'eternal vigilance".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 May, 12:13
I absolutely agree with you Martin!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 May, 09:57