Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 May, 04:52
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Sooooo Tesla Towers dont produce this kind of stuff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 May, 04:55
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
That's a good question 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 May, 04:31
This is a great product for protection. I also use the Safe Shield cases for my phone- love it! Lots of companies make EMF protection pregnancy bands though.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 May, 04:39
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thank you!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 May, 03:53
4 real

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 May, 08:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I am going to do an EMF experiment with my orgone & see how much EMF reduction I’m getting.
Stay tuned!

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
18 May, 10:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
:)