Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Always Hope @LoveTheLight
16 May, 03:51
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I have liked Thierry Baudet ever since I heard him with this presentation in parliament. https://ugetube.com/watch/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ion Papa @Ionia
16 May, 03:45
.Let's see how many they 'll watch it ...
.and how many they are going to write about it (talking about the press)
let wait. maybe o bomb will blow that day.
One way or another....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
16 May, 03:05
I went on the European Parliament website and looked at the schedule for May 18th and didn't see any mention of this. Hmmm. Would be awesome though if they showed it.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 May, 11:57
BOOM!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
16 May, 11:33
Seriously, is this true? If so, that's huge.

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

NEO ONE @Neo
16 May, 11:33
Well, this will be fun.