Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
“Take it to the bank! It’s going to happen fairly quickly. To all the world, to everybody else, they may all excited about the Super Bowl. We might have something different from the Super Bowl coming up that’ll be a lot more exciting and interesting and make the Super Bowl look like the Puppy Bowl.” ~Juan O Savin
https://youtu.be/FvCcAsGlJ...
02:02 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Brandie Hebert @QueenOfComms
02 February, 10:37
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
keep in mind its the 55th Super Bowl, Regans Birthday is Febuary 6th, the puppy bowl is also Febuary 7th, california dose not want bars and restutants to watch tv during business hours, Q says watch the football ( not the nuke football) juan says no one ever said when the goalpost would be. Trump holds a football jersey with the number 17. yep enough clues for me. Also Sunday Families are usually together with their children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
03 February, 12:20
In response Brandie Hebert to her Publication
I like the way you think!😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
02 February, 06:53

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
02 February, 06:53

Robbie Burke @RobIrish
02 February, 05:53
I seem to remember a Q post mentioning the superbowl as well. Interesting indeed.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
02 February, 05:09
I've not watched ANY pro sport since they started kneeling. Gonna require a serious force of will...IF I watch.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 February, 05:19
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
Me neither, Gnarly Old Dude - and I was a huge sports fan before. I consciously decided not to feed the beast any longer and have been without TV for almost a year now.

Speaking of... when the Emergency Alert System begins making announcements, where else can I tune in since I have no TV service now? Are the announcements going to come over the radio as well? The internet somewhere? Anybody know? Thanks in advance!

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
03 February, 12:33
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
My sentiments exactly! However, we don't want to miss anything! On in the background...

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
02 February, 05:05

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
02 February, 02:29
human traffickers use the super bowl to move people and make money. I sure hope military breaks in during the game because i really can't wait until these liberal freaking morons finally shut the hell up.

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
02 February, 05:18
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
How do they do it exactly , the trafficking, during the Super bowl?

Debra Fierens @DollLady
02 February, 02:26
Yes. I heard him say this live. Its getting so close.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
02 February, 02:26
He mentioned the Super Bowl in another video and in a video from last week he said pray for prayers to be answered NEXT weekend, and he was talking about Super Bowl weekend. I hope the military takes over before the shitty half-time show. ALSO, remember Super Bowl last year when the Trump's left right at the end of the first half.....they didn't stay for that horrible half-time show. Interesting. lol

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 February, 02:11
TAKE IT TO THE “BANK” THE WORLD IS WATCHING IT NEEDS TO BE AS “ SUPER “ AS JUAN, IS SAYING ! FOR ALL THE PATRIOTS IN AMERICA BETTER BE A MOAB ON STERIODS !!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 February, 02:09
It is Happening InDeeD. ♥️🙏✝️ It has been. All will be so very Ok.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 February, 02:07
I was thinking about the SB earlier. I am not down with watching for obvious reasons. However, millions of sheep will be dialed all the way in...what better time to pop that bubble ;)

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
02 February, 02:16
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Lots of eyes on, a stage, and taking [their] event and flipping it for good. Could be! There's also the impeachment trials coming up.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
02 February, 02:16
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Lots of eyes on, a stage, and taking [their] event and flipping it for good. Could be! There's also the impeachment trials coming up.

Kimberly Knapp @AmericanGirl825
02 February, 02:06
I hope so I hate the super bowl

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
02 February, 02:06
The SUPERbOWL showdown 🎬

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
02 February, 04:55
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Sunday 7th Feb is Superbowl Sunday?!