Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
15 May, 10:03
BioClandestine, [5/15/2022 7:47 PM]
Also, a lot of people asking for my input on the the WHO Treaty vote coming up. To be honest, I couldn’t care less. In fact, I hope they do it. Here’s why.

Firstly, I could not give two shits what the WHO says. Nor what the US government says. Why should we care that a bunch of corrupt diplomats want to FORMALLY sign our sovereignty away? They already took it without our permission with C19. We already gave our freedom to the unelected members of the health community. What does signing a piece of paper change?
1/3? (possibly 2 lol)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Secondly, we as a planet are at a crossroads. Russia and China are accusing the US DNC and a network of corrupt bureaucrats, of developing and utilizing biological weapons. The same people involved in the WHO, are implicated in this crime. War has already broken out to expose the labs creating the weapons. Either this is resolved and the people responsible are held accountable, or the people in power remain in power and we continue to live in this biological Orwellian nightmare forever.

2/3
10:04 PM - May 15, 2022
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
15 May, 10:04
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Either the WHO and all corrupt diplomats and bureaucrats involved with C19, are tried for crimes against humanity, or we are all fucked anyways. Whether they write it in stone or don’t write it at all, they are going to do whatever they want, regardless of how we feel about it.

So that’s why I hope they go ahead and do it. So we have it signed in ink, of all those who agreed to impede the sovereignty of every single human on the planet. That way, we are that much more justified when we put them to death for their crimes. Allow them to exude the war-like posture and say the quiet part out loud.

-Clandestine
3/3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396