Haint Blue @HaintBlue
BioClandestine, [5/15/2022 7:47 PM]
Also, a lot of people asking for my input on the the WHO Treaty vote coming up. To be honest, I couldn’t care less. In fact, I hope they do it. Here’s why.

Firstly, I could not give two shits what the WHO says. Nor what the US government says. Why should we care that a bunch of corrupt diplomats want to FORMALLY sign our sovereignty away? They already took it without our permission with C19. We already gave our freedom to the unelected members of the health community. What does signing a piece of paper change?

Secondly, we as a planet are at a crossroads. Russia and China are accusing the US DNC and a network of corrupt bureaucrats, of developing and utilizing biological weapons. The same people involved in the WHO, are implicated in this crime. War has already broke out to expose the labs creating the weapons. Either this is resolved and the people responsible are held accountable, or the people in power remain in power and we continue to li
08:54 PM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by HaintBlue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Haint Blue, click on at the bottom under it