P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
04 May, 12:34
It’s been 2 years since POTUS signed the Executive Order securing the US power system, on the same day Nikola Tesla filed a patent for a “system of electrical distribution” over 100 years earlier. I wonder if Elon’s move to Texas has anything to do with bringing NT’s vision to life? 😎⚡️

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 May, 12:44
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Well, Nana has yet to see you wrong, PJ 777!

Geez doesn't it just blow ya'lls minds how intricately this has all been crafted, I meand even down to details like the dates on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Vlord in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 08:00
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
When I came across Rob and his explanation of the game theory and how this comes about lately it just seemed to connect the final pieces for me.

God would not break his set up of the experience he created. They like to call it a game, the rules were determined on the front end but he could send big beings & Angelics, into the game to help us.

We could NEVER WIN because everything, every govt, major controlling corporation, entity with power is a captured operation. Every time civilization got to a technological phase that would allow humans to break free [they] reset the game, destroyed everything and started over with who was left, ie...Atlantis... Tartaria...
This time was different, this time we had social media &God sent us Q and the Angelics to help.

Q&the Angelics figured out, that we could not beat them before they reset us so they decided the way to win was to dismantle the game. Take it apart piece by piece, with enough pieces gone before they caught on to stop it

Vicki Lord @Vlord
16 May, 08:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen❤️🙏🏻