Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
How do you tell "real" news from "fake" news? You know beyond the obvious drone of scripted words. Is there anyone that tells the truth now? I read telegram channels and anonup......and yet after the flood of scripted fake repetitive stories I begin to wonder......Please assure me that AnonUp is reliable. I also know their are lurkers who will share misinformation.....it is their goal. But how unreal does this sound sometimes! We've been surrounded by evil so long, manipulated so long, misdirected so long.

This is taking so long - when I feel the doubt rolling in - I talk to God. I talk to Him more than just in my doubt. I pray for the patriots working on this effort with Him. I pray for JFK, jr and DJT.....for those surrounding them. For the generals.....for Kash, and our other treasure troves of knowledge. I pray and pray and pray. I believe God is in control and He is more determined than any of can possible imagine.
04:35 PM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by GrayJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay Heart1, click on at the bottom under it