Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
15 May, 01:36
Estrogenated Baby Formula is a dark agenda.

I can only imagine what Estrogen does to the delicate brain development of an infant male.

I can only imagine what Estrogenated foods also does to the development of the brain / body to a boy from the ages of 2-16 who continues to consume it regularly.

We know the game plan.
Take our guns.
[They] can't.

The past 20 years + the next 30 years, weaken the males in our country via foods laced with Estrogen / powerful sex transitioning chemicals.
Get them to hoard purses instead of guns.
30 years from now, today's gun hoarding lumberjacks significantly dies off from old age / cancers.

Who's bringing up the rear, hoarding guns?

Year 2050 :
Prepared, fighting males with guns have nearly gone extinct.
Every vehicle is electric for full control.
Gasoline doesn't exist, to prevent mobilization.
Virus push - Lockdown ( Cuz 2020 proved effective ) = Lights out for America.

The Ultra MAGA King royally f***ed that plan up for t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
I have been saying that there is something (in more recent years) driving the youth to be so CONFUSED about their sexuality. It is way more than just a fad. There is definitely a bigger picture.

I did not know this about baby formula. Thank you for sharing.

The Vaccine industry uses Embryonic Kidney Cells(from aborted babies) to make vaccines. Then push as many into new babies as fast as they can.
XX = Girl
XY = Boy
XXY = ?? SEARCH IT
02:22 PM - May 15, 2022
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gerrywalsh in this post can reply
JMC OuterLimits @OuterLimits816_JM
15 May, 05:28
In response Gerard Walsh to his Publication
You are correct. Look into the anti miscarriage drugs given to women starting in the 1960s and the side effects on not just the embryo but the embryos offspring...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396