Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
If you feel you are fighting to post take a break, breathe and just relax your mind. The density is increasing rapidly as speed of it all picks up, it may feel heavy, possibly even pushing down on You, it is ok, continue to breathe and relax, imagine opening the top of your head while you allow a flow outward, imagine the flow feel it wrap around You like a bubble and just be a bit, in your mind speak to God, in Your heart feel His Love, there are many feeling tired or weak, the mind racing will cause a drain, it can even increase your heart rate, so relaxing is important, while You relax and talk to God, entertain not your racing mind but the new thoughts that come in, remember to keep imagining the flow around you and up through the top of your head, once you feel lighter, try to feel that flow going up and out then forming a bubble that is surrounding you, let it flow like it is constant replenishing itself, know that it is Gods' Love, His ever replenishing Grace enveloping you.
12:21 PM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 May, 12:29
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
From this space focus on what you see feel and begin to think, assess this feeling and understand what it means to you, is it hurt, or is it peaceful, then choose which to open into or simply let go, take notice if you are interrupted at this time, look at nature and see how it is responding around You, let go of everything you know for a moment, try to look at things and imagine you do not know any names for them, let your feelings and intuitive feel describe what they mean to You, and just try to feel good, You are not alone, and You are so very Loved, we are all doing this together, and not for our glory but the Glory of God. Peace be with You one and all. I Love You All So Very Much, I appreciate all You give for one another, and for God. We have come so far, and we will all together keep walking it out and know that way will open as that Sea Did Part.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 May, 12:41
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
im not sure you are human J. My inruirion tells me you are something more. what a beautiful post!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396