Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
I would assume someone else caught this and shared it already on here, but if not:

(missing [o])

#452 :
ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
_CONF_AW-CjF78-82(Z 00:00)_
:OWLS:
Good Hunting!
Q
12:04 AM - May 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by JimmieRivers in this post can reply
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
15 May, 08:37
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
Awesome Find!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
15 May, 04:33
Surely, the missing O is a comm and not a typo.

I am serious and I'm not calling you Shirley.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
15 May, 01:30
nice find.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 May, 12:21
"[o]" 1 of 1
+Map

Durham Boat for me again....
@kimrunner #14 again w/ the Durham Boat

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
15 May, 01:32
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
15 May, 08:21
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
George said a few weeks ago to watch for the CF (HRC) in the news in the next two months. Durham investigation.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
15 May, 12:18
the show now needs some croud participation
let's see what happens
😎

Red Edge @Rededge
15 May, 12:10
missed that one...

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
15 May, 12:17
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Hi Red!