Julie Casey @Trump2023
GOD BLESS AMERICA AND EVERY ANON IN THE WORLD ❤️
09:35 PM - May 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 May, 11:55
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
And let us remember what we already know. The buydin admin is a media driven lie. US corporation doesnt have billions of $ to send to nazis...the petro dollar becomes worthless when ur not drilling, exporting, or even stockpiling reserves . Gold backed rubles killed all trading with worthless petro dollars. The corporation that buydin is presiident of is dismantled. And everyone is going on about what msm is saying. Lets show up for this fight in Faith. Remember what we already know....Lord knows we only know a lil. Share positivity its helpful. Maybe the baby formula was pulled cuz is poisoning ur babies. Dont get mad at the idea that its going to illegal aliens....but either way... those babies need to eat too. Lets pray for an end soon....for everyone. Resolution and Truth is what i pray for. I love my fellow Americans....lets act and share with love, gratefulness, forgiveness, and Faith.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 May, 09:56
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I send LOVE and blessings....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396