Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
14 May, 11:40
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Shame that they are requiring a phone still - and not just for one-time confirmation to prove I'm a real person,, but to receive text and sms...

Yes, I'm an anachronism, but I don't have or want a cell phone.
Probably would get rid of my regular VOIP line too, since 98% of calls are spam and scams, but I do occasionally need to place calls or get some calls from friends/family/legit businesses.

Seems like the plan is to make us all require these devices for daily living. Ir's getting harder and harder not to have one. Why worry about implants, etc when you voluntarily carry around a device that can monitor what you say and where you go at all times? It's sort of funny, because I never do or say anything that would get me in trouble in a sane world... but now that they define insurrection as voting for the candidate they dislike???

No thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
15 May, 12:21
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
It’s one of a number of measures to filter out bots/algorithms.

Have you tried your voip line number?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396