Jill Biden @FLOTUS
01 February, 09:16
Reminder Joe Biden is President ♥️♥️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
02 February, 01:25
In response Jill Biden to her Publication
All twenty four paid followers heard your message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Biden @FLOTUS
02 February, 01:29
In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication
Renny just because you have to pay people to fuck you doesn't mean I do the same

02 February, 01:36
Jill no I will not do you. Joe is your only hope.

Jill Biden @FLOTUS
02 February, 01:38
That's ok I have a bunch of boys locked up in the basement I can use

02 February, 01:39

Jill Biden @FLOTUS
02 February, 01:41
Doesn't Joe just look fabulous in that outfit!?! I got it for his birthday

Especially that pearl necklace you gave him
01:41 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by HornedTiger in this post can reply
Jack’s Mama @HMH
02 February, 01:43
I'm dying!!! Pearl necklace😂😂😂😂

Jill Biden @FLOTUS
02 February, 01:42
Thanks I'll use it to choke my victims

02 February, 05:19
Jill, how young were you when Joe seduced you? How much longer was it that he convinced you to ram his wife's car into the intersection?