Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
14 May, 02:03
from Seth Keshel on Telegram

MULE MAP

I have identified at least 74 *MAJOR* mule rings based on the findings from 2000 Mules, corroborated with the national map of "excess votes" I released last summer.

My definitions are based on continuous counties, generally flowing from a "red" county or counties, that make up at least 20,000 excess Biden votes.

I have given each a name, listed on the left hand margin. I will be compiling a SubStack with much more detailed findings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
I new Washington State had massive voter fraud definitely in the Tumwater/Olympia area. As I was turning in my husband and my ballots. I saw someone with a whole stack, could not catch it on video because I did not have my phone. But if video surveillance can be acquired that would be awesome. It was at the Tumwater Library drop off location.
02:13 PM - May 14, 2022
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ImAwakeAreYou in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Momma Bear, click on at the bottom under it