Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 May, 09:55
Fort Sill decode

=

When Will This Finally Be Over / Jesus Is Far Cooler Than What Religion Makes Him Out To Be / A Seer On A Ship Who Has The Ability To Accurately Guide It / I Love My People Protection Prayers And Love / Im Getting Somewhat Concerned That This May Never End / Love Is The Key To Release Of This Nightmare / Give Me Strength To Overcome And Lose All Fear / Isaiah 42:13
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
428-824
TS 21:00 - 9:00

What happens when the public finds out the TRUTH?
What happens when the FAKE NEWS MEDIA can no longer control the narrative (when disinformation is no longer swallowed and/or accepted as auto-truth)?
CHANGE IS COMING.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 May, 09:55
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
🌊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 May, 09:58

14 May, 10:49
Eat like a WARRIOR

14 May, 10:50

Only people mentioned by Selah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Selah 321, click on at the bottom under it